PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING ADMINISTRATOR – PART-TIME
Torquemeters is a specialist engineering company with a worldwide reputation as an innovator in low volume, high performance solutions for torque measurement, power transmission and test bed systems across various industries such as aerospace, automotive, energy and oil & gas.
Each year we export between 80-90% of our bespoke goods outside of the UK.
Primarily the role is to support the Import & Export Coordinator in all aspects of packing and dispatch, together with the associated import and export activities. Working in a busy production office you will be called upon from time to time to assist with other administrative tasks within the department.
Reporting To: Reporting to Operations Director
- Prepare picking lists and product shipping labels
- Preparing delivery notes and import / export paperwork
- Prepare and print Torquemeter manuals, calibration data and other supporting documentation
- Direct contact with Customers, expeditors and transport agencies
- Maintain internal shipping logs and reports
- Assist with all production support / shipping administrative tasks
- Very good IT skills preferably with experience of manufacturing control systems
- Ability to work within a small, dedicated team in an extremely busy production support / shipping office
- Be self-motivated with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ideally with some experience of importing and exporting goods and associated procedures and documentation
- Be flexible in accordance with the needs of an SME
As an employee of Torquemeters Limited you will operate in accordance with our quality procedures and receive ongoing personal development and training opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with the abilities and experience that you bring to us, together with an excellent contributory pension scheme, death in service and income protection benefits, and a non-contractual annual profit share bonus dependant on company profits.
- Core hours of work are 20 per week based on Monday to Friday for 4 hours each day, although there will be a level of flexibility for the right candidate.
- Five weeks paid annual leave plus statutory Bank Holidays
Torquemeters premises are situated in a rural location not served by public transport and therefore your own transport will be required.
Please send your CV, together with a brief personal statement, to email@example.com